Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to All October babies

Now i realized that i had lot friends their birthday were in October..

1st - my ex-colleague's husband
2nd - Daddy & little teacher
7th - my ex-colleague. (her birthday was 6 day after her husband)
8th - my dog (my bf, i used to call him dog) & my little cousin sister (i only knew her birthday last saturday)

11th - Miss Jusco.. (if im not mistaken, her ic card stated her birthday was 10th october, but she told me the jabatan had made mistake on that.. weird.. any lawyer here? can she sue the government for being making that mistake?)

the above were i can thought of.. if i had missed out someone else, please forgive me..
cause i'm a old lady.

ok. back to my dog's celebration...
the day before, i had a quarrel with my dog..
i pretend i don't want to meet him during his birthday,
and he is ok with that.. (this make me pissed off)
i want two of us to celebrate , i don't want a bunches of people celebrating.

i still wondering should i go celebrate with you at Thursday or Friday?
If Friday, that's not your birthday anymore,
and meaningless..

you said why I cannot get around with your friends?
is it i'm embarrassing facing them when they communicating with ENGLISH?
here i'm writing ENGLISH and i know how to speak ENGLISH,
although not that fluent and proper ENGLISH.. can said is Malaysian English
the problem is you guys are guy talking there..
how am I suppose to interrupt into your topic??
When me and my girl friends chit chatting, you also sit there quietly.
should i said to you that you are embarrass with them??

I was thinking giving you a surprise during your birthday.
but my surprise do not succeed.. (DAMN.. i should light the candle inside my car first)
Well, I have to think about another surprise for your next year birthday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment