Monday, February 22, 2010

Human Day - 7th day of CNY

haha.. Yean you will feel surprise le?? why i suddenly post so many le??
since you complaint that i had been long time din upload my post, then now i ma post many many lo..

ok back to my post.

i always hope that my dog can accept by my parent. (for those new reader, i called my boy friend as my dog - no hard feeling, just that his nick name is sin chan's dog)
i always plan some dinner together him with my parent. (but he always don't want to join)

So, i had successfully get him to treat my parent a dinner on the 7th day of CNY.
1st 1st i think just simply go outside and call some dishes eat,
but my mum had saw a advertisement- Esquire Kitchen have promotion.
fine.. i booked the table for 6 at 730pm.

Now my anger start....
my dad was playing golf that day, and already sms him, but he said he don't know about the dinner. FINE.. he said will be back at 645pm
therefore, my dog, my grandma, and me go 1st to take table.
reached there and jalan a while. about 720pm go take table. and sit there wait for my parent come.

wait until 810pm, only reached the restaurant. i already start to become black face.
ask the captain to served the dishes...
walao.. this time my volcano had explored.
wait almost 1 hour the dishes only served one by one.
some more give me stupid reason: the fish is still frying, other dishes already done, we will serve once the fish done.

the package is suck.. 6 dishes 1 dessert total RM 128 (only foods, not include drinks and rice)
have one fried Fish (don't know what taste, abit sour abit sweet abit spicy. the fish not fresh at all..conclusion.. SUCK)
one toufu (consider ok)
another toufu again (taste ok but two toufu, you think im monk meh?)
one chicken fillet (taste like the fish also.. got pineapple.. also SUCK)
one pork rib (taste ok)
one prawn (taste same like fish.. also SUCK)
dessert is longan water....(sweet like hell)

my dad angry, i also more angry. i belanja you makan you dun cakap banyak banyak la..
i wanted to tell him that..
the dinner suppose is happy one but become volcano explosion.


i swear i wont go to Esquire Kitchen take their package ever again.

3 comments:

  1. Esquire Kitchen suck leiii...
    me and the high school team oso went for reunion dinner there..
    tang korkor said he dun want to bk there anymore...
    charm mou..this wk maybe go with HL some more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun go there liao..
    go other place also wont so kei hei

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am here ...i am here ...
    muhahaha....
    din even notice you have such a blog..
    i tot you open only din even wrote anything here....
    but seem like i am wrong.. XD
    keep on with ur good work ~~ LOL

    ReplyDelete