Saturday, February 27, 2010

the worst valentine dinner

yesterday was celebrating my valentine day because on actual day was busy due to CNY.
therefore, decided to celebrate on Chap Gor Meh Eve.

thought he will gave me some good idea or surprise where to dinner.
but when he reach my home, see his attire- normal T-shirt and short pant.
disappointed.
before he came im thinking to dress up nicely and put on make up
had bought a dress from Ada last year but until now not yet wear,
but too fat already, not nice. so just wear jean and shirt
since he wear short pant, i give up to dress up myself.

saw The Star newspaper got one Subway voucher,
buy one free one..
took out to reserve for next time meal,
who knows, that is my valentine dinner.
S*ck

the whole nite , i didn't talk much
watch 花田喜事2010
this movie was funny,
i laugh but after the movie,
my face become black again and keep quiet again.

told him about the condominium,
he gave me thousand of reason..
fine, i know now is not the time to buy house.
but dun give me so many reasons.

maybe just buy myself.
男人是靠不住的。。。

4 comments:

  1. Mah good lor....
    I don't even hv the celebration n the 1st year anniversary.
    reason being

    14/2- CNY, NO TIME
    21/2- accompanied me n family dinner ady, that's celebration

    today-chap goh meh - no dinner at expensive restaurant but js asia cafe or normal dai chao, reason being - bought a house, muz save from now little by little...


    life gone! me no more $ for puppy, no more $ for drinking... that's d laz dinner i would b had with u all on last week....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than mine la..
    at least still got some dai chao..
    me?? subway some more use voucher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh ur chap go meh not stay at home meh ?? Subway voucher is on sat mah..that day is not chap go meh leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiyo.. already said chap goh meh eve la..

    ReplyDelete